Gourmet Extrissimo olive oil of ultra premium quality from Greece. 5 Ultra Premium is produced by the method of first cold extraction at low temperatures (T<27oC), under constantly controlled hygienic conditions. It is a single-varietal olive oil (100% Koroneiki variety) with fruity and intricate (rather spicy) flavor and distinct aroma. During the process of packing, it has a maximum acidity of 0.3%.
Available in 500ml e 16.9 fl oz / 200ml e 6.8 fl oz
- Region of Olive Cultivars and Production: Lakonia, Greece
- Olive Variety: Koroneiki (100%)
- Organoleptic: Fruity and intricate flavor, dinstict aroma
- Fruity: 4.0, Pungent: 2.7, Spicy: 4.0
- Acidity(During packaging): <0,3% //K270 max. 0.22 //K232 max. 2.5//D.K. max. 0.01// peroxide value max. 20mEqO2/kg//waxes max 250mg/kg
- Shelf-life (minimum): 24 months from production
- Storage in cool and dark place
- Packaging: White painted Glass Bottles / Carton Box
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.