- Sip the magic. A groovy mix of medicinal mushrooms can be found in Mushroom Cocoa. After a thorough extraction process, our spore-bearing fruits and mycelium are transformed into powder and mixed with raw full-fat cacao, mesquite, and vanilla.
- Chaga is an adaptogenic medicinal mushroom with a deep, earthy, and smoky flavor. High in antioxidants, Chaga is traditionally used to stimulate the immune system, balance energy, and reduce inflammation.
- Cordyceps is an adaptogenic and immune-modulating medicinal mushroom. Cordyceps are known to support the lungs in saturating the body with fresh and vital oxygen.
- Lion’s Mane is a large, white, and shaggy adaptogenic medicinal mushroom. This shroom may help enhance concentration and memory, and balance mood and mental clarity. Turkey Tail supports the nervous and immune systems and promotes a peaceful gut.
- Suggested use; Whisk 1 Tablespoon into 8 ounces of warm milk or hot water, 2 to 3 times daily. Sweeten to taste.
Turn on to herbalism.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.