- Rest easy. Sweet Dreams are made of valerian and skullcap. Herbs to swirl you to sleep and rock away occasional restless nights.
- This potion is gentle and won’t leave you feeling groggy in the morning. Take a few drops before bed, and float into a blissful dream state.
- Valerian Root, a tall pink-flowered plant, famous for its sleep-inducing qualities, promotes a simple slip into slumber. Working as an antidote to anxiety and mild sedative, Valerian is commonly used for occasional mild anxiety and sleeplessness.
- Skullcap is native to the temperate woodlands of the world. It is a calming nervine that tones and supports the nervous system over time. Skullcap is a precious tool to weave into your kit offering relief in moments of intensity.
- Suggested use: Take 50 drops 15 minutes before bedtime. Cautions: Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant or taking sedatives.
Turn on to herbalism.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.