- “Dr Nigma Talib gives her patients power through knowledge," says Kate Bosworth, who's joined by Sienna Miller, and Penelope Cruz on the Naturopathic Practitioner's long-standing client list
- This 'Beauty in a Bottle' food supplement contains 20 powerful ingredients to boost your hair, skin and nails
- Vitamin A, C and E contribute to iron metabolism and collagen formation, B Vitamins, Zinc, Selenium and Copper help to repair skin's elasticity
- Free from sugar, gluten and artificial colors and flavorings and Suitable for vegetarians
- Recommended Use; As a dietary supplement, take one-two capsules per day with food, or as directed by your health care practitioner
Dr. Nigma Talib, is a Naturopathic Doctor based in Los Angeles, California. She is also the founder of Healthydoc clinics previously located in West Vancouver and London, England.
She is an author of a best selling book “reverse the signs of ageing” and “ younger skin starts in the gut”. Her passion for creating quality and science based supplements and skin care has reached consumers internationally and started in Net a porter being one of the first pioneers to introduce vitamin supplements to the fashion industry.
Her work in the past supporting her profession and colleagues has been demonstrated through serving on the examination and quality assurance committees to the College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia.
Dr. Nigma has lectured all over the world and to name a few she has appeared is a key note lecturer for the “In Goop health” seminar(s) and podcasts as well as business of fashion and functional laboratory education, where hundreds of practitioners in all walks of medicine unite globally.
Dr. Nigma has been awarded by the Princeton Global Professional and Business Leaders in recognition of her work as "a pioneer and leader to the Naturopathic medical profession and to have provided immeasurable contributions to healthcare."
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.