- Featuring advanced nutrient delivery technology for optimal bioavailability, Vitamin C Cocktail powder packs a powerful combination of vital nutrients.
- Vitamin C Cocktail contains; PureWayC clinically proven to be better absorbed than other forms of Vitamin C. Zinc an essential mineral that supports healthy immune responses.
- VitaBerry Superfruit Blend A powerful formulation of High ORAC superfruit from berries to promote antioxidant activity. Phosphatidylcholine promote healthy functioning of the immune, cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- Vitamin C Cocktail may help support a healthy immune function, providing defense against free radical and oxidative stress. It also may help promote a healthy nervous system and helps support collagen synthesis.
- How to Use; As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving daily with food. For best results, mix 1 packet into 12 to16 fl. Oz. of cool or room temperature water. Shake or stir and enjoy immediately.
Dr. Nigma Talib, is a Naturopathic Doctor based in Los Angeles, California. She is also the founder of Healthydoc clinics previously located in West Vancouver and London, England.
She is an author of a best selling book “reverse the signs of ageing” and “ younger skin starts in the gut”. Her passion for creating quality and science based supplements and skin care has reached consumers internationally and started in Net a porter being one of the first pioneers to introduce vitamin supplements to the fashion industry.
Her work in the past supporting her profession and colleagues has been demonstrated through serving on the examination and quality assurance committees to the College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia.
Dr. Nigma has lectured all over the world and to name a few she has appeared is a key note lecturer for the “In Goop health” seminar(s) and podcasts as well as business of fashion and functional laboratory education, where hundreds of practitioners in all walks of medicine unite globally.
Dr. Nigma has been awarded by the Princeton Global Professional and Business Leaders in recognition of her work as "a pioneer and leader to the Naturopathic medical profession and to have provided immeasurable contributions to healthcare."
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.