- Outlasts the common pillow by 2 to 7 years
- Excellent air circulation is provided by the open-cell natural structure of latex and by pinhole patterns purposefully created during manufacturing. This allows for good breathability, resulting in a comfortable temperature
- Responsive surface for pressure relief and appropriate support
- The raw materials are harvested from plantations using a method that allows the trees to live and grow while tapped. This means the trees don't have to be cut down for harvesting making the process eco friendly!
- Naturally resistant to mold, dust mites, and bacteria without the use of added chemicals
- Remove cover
- Fill sink or large container warm water and dissolve a small amount of detergent (approximately 1 teaspoon per gallon)
- Submerge the latex fully into the water and gently squeeze and release for 5-10 minutes to ensure water flows through out the whole pillow
- Remove latex from water, squeeze out all the extra moisture, and lay on a towel to air dry out of direct sunlight
Are you sick of being uncomfortable whenever you lay down with your glasses on?
You shouldn't have to settle for your glasses smashing into your face and breaking, nor should you have to put in contacts just to lounge on the couch and watch TV.
Meet your new best friend in comfort. The LaySee Pillow’s revolutionary design gives your glasses much needed space when you lie down.
Plus, it packs an ultra soft, stay cool latex core that provides amazing head and neck support not found in average couch pillows.
...Which means frustrated glasses wearers like you can finally watch TV, read and play on your phone in PEACE! Want to see what the hype is about? Get your LaySee Pillow today.