- A surprisingly deep and light perfume, where the fresh note of the rose is delicately mixed with dea spray and sand flowers.
- Olfactory family: Marine floral. Top note: Blackcurrant leaf, Sea lily. Heart note: Dune roses, Artemisia, Rose Attar and Rose Absolue. Base note: Vetiver, Ambergis, White musk.
- The woman who wears it is natural, romantic and savage. Her world is a dune in the north, by a summer afternoon, a love walk in the Veneto lagoon.
- Ecume de Rose is inspired by the dune rose bushes. It belongs to the olfactory family: Marine and floral.
- The perfume was created in 2002 by François Robert.
Marie-Hélène Rogeon was born into a family of perfumers and her great grandfather, Louis Panafieu, created colognes for the Emperor Napoleon III, as well as the famous Pomade des Mousquetaires, a balm intended to fix lacquered mustaches.
Very early on, she was fascinated by this world of exquisite aromas, delicate bottles, floral labels and silk trimmings.
In the big perfume houses where she then leads her career, she realizes the place of perfume in her life. This experience led him to create his own brand, Les Parfums de Rosine, at a time when women seemed tired of commercial perfumery and were looking for real creations, perfumes telling authentic stories.
Passion for roses
Marie-Hélène Rogeon's passion for perfume is matched only by her passion for roses. All so different, proud or shy, tender or voluptuous; so rich in shapes and colors, they offer an almost infinite variety of scents.
For her, the essence and the absolute of rose are the quintessence of all great perfumes.
Marie-Hélène Rogeon has developed a whole range of perfumes around this flower, all inspired by garden roses, surprising with their unexpected scents of lemon, ginger, violet and even wine lees.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.