- A classic corkscrew with an elegant matte finish has been a staple of L'Atelier du Vin since 1970.
- Handle serves as a bottle opener.
- The specially coated worm is designed with 5 twists in the worm to ensure that all corks are extracted without causing damage to the cork.
- Two large levers lift corks gently and firmly. An internal plastic ring ensures that bottle necks are never chipped.
- L'Atelier du Vin has been creating exclusive wine tools since 1926. Our family business has now become the oenology specialist, from cellar to table.
L’Atelier du Vin has been creating exclusive wine tools since 1926.
Our family business has now become the oenology specialist, from cellar to table.
Our in house design studio and workshop design and produce new products ; for our catalogue as well as for special orders.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.