- THICK ACRYLIC PANELS: The Original Magnet Frame by Canetti is made of 2 solid acrylic panels. Our acrylic frames are made of the highest quality acrylic which in turn means that your keepsakes will look their absolute best in our frame. Additionally, acrylic plastic is nearly indestructible. These frames keep your favorite pictures safe in a stunningly clear and modern display. Unlike glass, these panels are more resistant to cracks and chips.
- EASY PICTURE PLACEMENT: You can place any picture easily between the 2 panels, eliminating the need for an additional exterior frame. This dual-sided frame allows you to display two pictures at the same time, back-to-back. Because the frame is completely clear right to the edges, it won’t obscure any part of the picture. You can also “float” smaller pictures giving you a clear border around the image. This is a functional yet attractive frameless solution for your decorating needs.
- MAGNETIC ATTACHMENT: The 2 lucite acrylic panels of the Original Magnet Frame are held together by 2 small yet strong magnetic connection points at the top left and bottom right corners. These attachment points are small and discreet so they won’t draw attention away from the contents inside. The magnets hold the panels securely in place to protect documents and pictures.
- HORIZONTAL & VERTICAL DISPLAY: These frames can be displayed vertically or horizontally, making them a flexible option for your interior decor. Whether it’s in your home or on your desk at the office, these magnet frames are a great way to display your favorite photos and keepsakes!
- MULTIPLE SIZES AVAILABLE: These frames come in a variety of convenient sizes, including: 1” x 2”, 2” x 2”, 2.5” x 3.5”, 3” x 3”, 3.5” x 5”, 4” x 4”, 4” x 6”, 4” x 10”, 5” x 7”, 6” x 6”, 6” x 8”, 8” x 8”, 8” x 10”, and 8.5” x 11”. This wide variety of sizes, ranging from small to large, allows you to pick and choose which photographs or documents you want to display.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.