- Dr. Nigma Talib's Serum No1 is designed to deeply hydrate and plump your complexion
- Developed with Light Water Technology to enhance the absorption of age reversing plant stem cells, hyaluronic acid and marine snail peptides into the skin, this elixir instantly improves elasticity and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Created by Naturopathic Doctor Nigma Talib, No1 Serum is a high-performance elixir packed with clinically researched plant stem cells, hyaluronic acid, and marine peptides delivered into the skin through her patented Light Water Technology
- Key Benefit; Plant Stem Cells protect your skin from harmful UV rays preventing signs of ageing.
- Instructions for use; Apply an entire pipette of serum to clean skin then Gently massage in circular motions upward and outward, including the entire face and décolleté. Use morning and evening
Dr. Nigma Talib, is a Naturopathic Doctor based in Los Angeles, California. She is also the founder of Healthydoc clinics previously located in West Vancouver and London, England.
She is an author of a best selling book “reverse the signs of ageing” and “ younger skin starts in the gut”. Her passion for creating quality and science based supplements and skin care has reached consumers internationally and started in Net a porter being one of the first pioneers to introduce vitamin supplements to the fashion industry.
Her work in the past supporting her profession and colleagues has been demonstrated through serving on the examination and quality assurance committees to the College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia.
Dr. Nigma has lectured all over the world and to name a few she has appeared is a key note lecturer for the “In Goop health” seminar(s) and podcasts as well as business of fashion and functional laboratory education, where hundreds of practitioners in all walks of medicine unite globally.
Dr. Nigma has been awarded by the Princeton Global Professional and Business Leaders in recognition of her work as "a pioneer and leader to the Naturopathic medical profession and to have provided immeasurable contributions to healthcare."