- Get the glow with the triple action Acid cleanser. This is a gentle but effective exfoliant formulated by Dr. Nigma to treat all skin types without stripping the skin but rather hydrating and renewing the skin.
- This daily cleanser is infused with potent ingredients that brighten dull skin, refine texture, and reduce the appearance of imperfections and help reduce pore size.
- Dr. Nigma’s unique formula contains; ZEOLITE, GLYCOLIC ACID, HYSSOPUS OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, Hyaluronic Acid, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA EXTRACT, LACTOBACILLUS/MANGOSTEEN and CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT
- HOW TO USE; Use twice daily in the AM & PM. Begin by moistening your face and hands with water. Shake well, release 1 pump and distribute between palms, then gently massage into face and neck. Rinse with warm water
- For unparalleled results, follow with Dr. Nigma’s Serum No 1 and Dr. Nigma’s Creme No 1; Dr. Nigma’s trick for treatment is to apply 3 pumps of the Cleanser No 1 on damp skin once every week, for deeper exfoliation and cleansing, leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water to remove.
Dr. Nigma Talib, is a Naturopathic Doctor based in Los Angeles, California. She is also the founder of Healthydoc clinics previously located in West Vancouver and London, England.
She is an author of a best selling book “reverse the signs of ageing” and “ younger skin starts in the gut”. Her passion for creating quality and science based supplements and skin care has reached consumers internationally and started in Net a porter being one of the first pioneers to introduce vitamin supplements to the fashion industry.
Her work in the past supporting her profession and colleagues has been demonstrated through serving on the examination and quality assurance committees to the College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia.
Dr. Nigma has lectured all over the world and to name a few she has appeared is a key note lecturer for the “In Goop health” seminar(s) and podcasts as well as business of fashion and functional laboratory education, where hundreds of practitioners in all walks of medicine unite globally.
Dr. Nigma has been awarded by the Princeton Global Professional and Business Leaders in recognition of her work as "a pioneer and leader to the Naturopathic medical profession and to have provided immeasurable contributions to healthcare."