- Edwin Jagger Imitation Ivory Brush Drip Stand (Small)
- Made in Sheffield
- Fits small (19mm) and medium (21mm) brushes
- Central ring diameter: 22mm
- Brushes sit snugly in the centre
- Height: 75mm
- Free standing or can stick to vertical surface using adhesive pad on back
- Fits most brands of small and medium size shaving brushes
- Increases shaving brush longevity
Edwin Jagger is Europe's foremost manufacturer of luxury handmade shaving equipment. Edwin Jagger products are crafted and hand assembled in Sheffield England, a city known for its rich industrial history. The Edwin Jagger Imitation Ivory Brush Drip Stand (Small) is a handy shaving brush stand, designed to fit small and medium size models of shaving brush.
This convenient polyester stand is an inexpensive way to hang your brush to allow the hair to dry thoroughly. It will comfortably fit shaving brushes that have small bundles (19mm) and medium size bundles (21mm).
The stand is designed with a central ring that allows the shaving brush to slot in and sit snugly in the centre. The ring has a diameter of approximately 22mm, allowing small and medium size brushes to sit just above with the bundle pointing downwards to allow any remaining moisture to drip off.
The stand has a height of approximately 75mm.
The stand has been designed with Edwin Jagger’s range of shaving brush models in mind, but brushes that meet the aforementioned measurements from any shaving brand are likely to fit.