- 9-1/2-by-5-1/2-inch classic oval French gratin dish made by skilled craftspeople
- Shallow, flared sides create more surface area for browning top
- Porcelain construction with thin, even walls for efficient heat conduction
- Safe for oven, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, broiler, and stovetop with diffuser
- Non-porous lead-free glaze won't stain, absorb odors or flavors
The Pillivuyt Factory has been producing fine porcelain in the heart of the Berry region for 200 years, making it home to some of the oldest and most prestigious porcelain brands in France.
Pillivuyt represents a tradition of excellence, handed down from generation to generation of master artisans and industrial porcelain makers.
Each item is made entirely and uniquely in France, and the company is a beacon for French excellence and expertise around the globe.
- Lead and cadmium free.
- Oven, freezer, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Thermal shock resistant. Safely transfer dish from the freezer to a hot oven.
- Free from defects. 30-day refund or replacement.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.