- HANDMADE: Made on a potters wheel by hand in the Castle Arch Studio workshop in Kilkenny Ireland. Each coffee mug is individually inspected for quality of color and finish before leaving the studio for loving homes around the world.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: These coffee mugs are an original design by the Master Potter in the Castle Arch Studio, perfect for wrapping your hands around.
- INSPIRED BY A TRADITIONAL OF COMING TOGETHER: Stories are told across the dinner table or sitting by the fire with a hot pot of tea and a plate of scones. These moments that are central to our lives have influenced our design and making process. It is our wish that Castle Arch Pottery will last a lifetime of coming together and that it becomes part of your story. Love coming together, entertaining and family Pottery that reflects your character Create memories that bring you closer to home
- Oileán: Oileán is inspired by the stitch patterns of Aran Knitwear. These patterns tell the story of life on the islands. The Diamond stitch pattern used on our mug reflects the shape of the fields and is said to be a symbol of good fortune. Timeless tradition with refined simplicity
- DURABLE: These mugs are designed to be enjoyed and used on a regular basis. They are hand-glazed in a high temperature two stage firing to bring out the stunning colors and make the mugs robust for everyday use. Safe to use in dishwasher and microwave, do not use in oven. They measure wide 80mm and height 90mm and hold 300ml of liquid
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.