- HAND-MADE : This beautiful bowl is made by hand in Ireland- where it is designed, thrown and glazed
- ORIGINAL DESIGN: Derived from the Greek word "Triskeles" meaning "three legs", the Triskele or Triple Spiral is a complex ancient Celtic symbol. Often referred to by many as a Triskelion, its earliest creation dates back to the Neolithic era, as it can be seen at the entrance of Newgrange, Ireland
- ORIGINAL DESIGN: The Spiral is a sacred symbol that represents the journey and change of life as it unfolds; taking a labyrinth-like passage that leads to Source. The spiral symbol can represent the consciousness of nature beginning from its center expanding outwardly
- AMAZING GIFT : This pottery bowl makes a great gift or housewarming item for anybody who appreciates unique handmade products. It is a real piece of quality craftsmanship that looks great and will last for years
- DURABLE : This bowl is designed and made for everyday use. Due to the high temperature glazing process it is both dishwasher and microwave safe. Do not use in oven
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.