- COOK & HOST COLLECTION - Cooking and serving essentials for any gathering and occasion are the main purpose of this Casafina's collection.
- COLORFUL - Our fine stoneware ruffled bakers are available in five colorways - white, cream, blue, red and grey - and three sizes: large and medium rectangles and a new smaller square alongside with new oval ramekins perfect for individual courses. New serveware items complete the collection and they all match with many others dinnerware collections.
- SAFE - Eco-friendly fine stoneware. Casafina Collections are manufactured in a modern environmentally safe production site.
- QUALITY - Made in Portugal. Durable for everyday use. Oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe. INSPIRED - The love of life, family, friends and good food has inspired CASAFINA to create fine stoneware collections that combine quality and design with the best in ceramic craftsmanship.
- Inside Dimensions: L11"xW8.5" / Outside Dimensions: L13.5"xW8.75"
The Casafina brand, created in 1981, continues its evolution with an updated logo. The brand's new logo presents a more contemporary styling while resembling the original design.
In step with the present, while not forgetting our past, Casafina will be a leader in tabletop, home decor, and gifts. The brand delivers collections that are trend-right today as well as classics that have stood the test of time.
Ultimately, the statement STYLE FOR YOUR HOME is defined by the uniqueness and character we give to your home through our handcrafted collections, designed to be part of the moments that matter.
The brand offers a wide range of products, from kitchenware, bakeware, tableware, and gifts.
Created in Portugal by true artisans, its fine stoneware products are unique, durable and timeless. The stoneware collections are complemented with mouth-blown glass and hand-painted colletions of terracotta, made in Europe.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.