Greek balsamic vinegar from select white grapes, aged in small oak and chestnut barrels. The aging process and the influence of the wood provide a complex pallet of aromas and flavors to this high quality condiment.
- Region of 5 Balsamic and production: Adriani, Drama Greece.
- Aged for 6 years in 40-50 liter oak and chestnut wooden barrels.
- The process of using small barrels allows the balsamic to better interact with the wood and produce a more complex of aromas.
- Ingredients: wine vinegar, concentrated grape must. Acidity 6%
- Store in a cool and dark place.
- Packing 200ml clear bottle/paper box